Please excuse being off-topic

I am looking for a pre-entry class in Tottenham. I teach ESOL at a primary
school to an  E1-E2 class, however the class contains a student who is at
a much lower level. She is from Bangladesh, in her 40s and is not confident
in speaking and writing.  I am advised she can read and write in Bengali.
She has been in the country for a fair amount of time ( more than 10
years ). She responded well to my efforts in the class however given that
this class leads towards exams and  I will need to enter students for a
exams in a variety of skills and at a variety of levels. The class is at
Mulberry Primary school, N17 9RB. I feel that she would be most likely
to attend community provision near to this location.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Regards

Dominic
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]