Dear Colleagues
I’d like to make you aware of an FE & Skills project funded by Jisc in the last funding round which is almost complete and looking for dissemination opportunities.
The project "Raising mental health awareness through augmented reality” uses AR posters and an app to facilitate easy and informal access to short videos intended to raise awareness of mental health issues for staff and students. It helps overcome stigma and the lack of knowledge about mental health, a problem that affects many individuals but remains little understood as it is often treated as something of a taboo subject. The project is by South Staffs College in partnership with Rethink mental Health Charity and will feature in the World Mental Health Day activities on 10 October .
You can read more about the project on the Jisc website: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/research/projects/assistive-technologies-for-fe-and-skills and South Staffs College website http://www.southstaffs.ac.uk/south-staffordshire-college-wins-rethink-mental-health-project-augmented-reality-proposal/
If you have any suitable dissemination opportunities coming up in the next few months do please let me know ([log in to unmask]) or contact the Project Manager Steve Wileman directly [log in to unmask]

Kind regards
Christa Appleton
ELearning Adviser
Jisc RSC WM