Dear colleagues

Please find attached the second Call for Papers for publication in the
Journal of Languages for Specific Purposes - 2015.

The Journal of Languages for Specific Purposes (JLSP), ISSN-L 2359 –
8921, is a double blind peer review open access journal, included in
several databases. JLSP publishes studies on Applied Modern Languages
(English, French, German and Italian). We welcome papers on language
studies and on teaching languages for specific purposes and professional
communication.

Scientific contributions for the second issue of JLSP (March 2015) can be
sent to [log in to unmask] by November 10, 2014.
The webpage with instructions for contributors,
http://jlsp.steconomiceuoradea.ro/instructions-for-authors/, contains a
paper template bringing useful information for editing your paper
(http://jlsp.steconomiceuoradea.ro/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/JLSP-model-paper.docx).

We also kindly invite you to become reviewers of our journal. You can find
the requirements for reviewers at
http://jlsp.steconomiceuoradea.ro/call-for-reviewers/ and fill in the
online registration form on:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16xBUgKv0OcQjR9GUmIPsRfR7vNAoz00uK4NS9ECYPWE/viewform.

For further information and guidance visit our site
(http://jlsp.steconomiceuoradea.ro/).
Feel free to circulate this information.

On behalf of the JLSP Editorial Board
Assoc. prof. dr. Ioana Horea, Editor-in-chief.

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @uoradea.ro
Queries to: [log in to unmask]