Dear Professor Chris Shilling

Thanks for sharing the PhD Scholarship notification!
With regards.

Mahmood Ansari
(Professor and Head)
(Former Dean, MPDD Research Cell of Assam University)
(Former Nodal Officer of Community College of Assam University)
Economics Department
Assam University
SILCHAR - 788 011 (ASSAM) (INDIA)

Mobile: 0091-9435372923