From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Humphrey
Sent: 27 October 2014 17:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Data Protection Maturity Matrix

My organisation is looking at a maturity matrix / model to evaluate data protection/information management/information governance/information assurance … er some or all.

I am familiar with the HMG IAMM which is a bit OTT for what I want. Any suggestions of any others?

Mike Humphrey

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your co-operation.