Dear all

Following a sparky and well-attended inaugural Cycling@Lunchtime meeting at which Marcus Jones discussed TRL's work on segregation, we're pleased to announce the next two sessions, both taking place at UCL in Bloomsbury, London.

On Tuesday November 4th, 12.45 to 13.45, Adrian Lord and Simon Hollowood of Steer Davies Gleave will talk about pedestrian/cycle conflict. Details and booking here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyclinglunchtime-adrian-lord-simon-hollowood-on-pedestriancycle-conflict-tickets-13486836491. ***Not many places left for this one!***

On Wednesday December 3rd, same times, Ben Kennedy of Hackney will talk about developing a cycling borough. Details and booking here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyclinglunchtime-ben-kennedy-of-hackney-on-developing-a-cycling-borough-tickets-13489927737

I'm happy to try to answer any questions. We hope to see you at one or both of these sessions.

*****Cycling@Lunchtime, a collaboration between UCL Transport Institute, CILT UK, CIHT, ICE and IHE, is a series of monthly lectures on topics relevant to cycling policy and practice*****

Tom

Tom Cohen PhD  Deputy Director  UCL Transport Institute
University College London
Chadwick Building
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT