Dear Manuela Weber,

Definitely to recommend is the World Bicycle Forum, taking place in Medellín, Colombia from 26 February - 1 March 2015. The event is the world's largest grassroots-organized event on cycling and will attract up to 5000 participants. It is free for participants.

More here: www.fmb4.org
First speakers will be announced very soon!

If you have any further questions, hit me up. I am coordinating the program agenda.

Below you find the Save the Date email, please fell free to spread the word.

Thank you.
Cheers
Florian

Share
Tweet

Save the date 26.02. - 01.03. 2015!

The World Bicycle Forum is the largest global, grassroots event that promotes bicycle transportation.
The World Bicycle Forum will celebrate and situate the bicycle as a powerful tool for urban transformation. The theme of the fourth annual Forum is “Cities for All.” Attendance is free and open to the public.
1. Confirm your attendance in our website!
The Forum is organized in a collaborative and independent manner through the volunteer work of inspired citizens from around the globe. For the week of the Forum, artists and activists, representatives of NGOs and government agencies, bicycle cooperatives and other grassroots organizations, and business leaders unite to share research and best practices and create artistic interventions. Participants will plan to produce changes on every level and inspire one another to be mutually responsible for the transformation of space for people and the planet.
Call for Proposals / Tell us your story
2. Tell your story at the World Bike Forum!
An event by citizens and for citizens of all the world.

Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Email
Email
Instagram
Instagram
Website
Website
Copyright © 2014 4th World Bike Forum, Todos los derechos reservados.

subscribe to our newsletter
4th World Bike Forum, Medellín - Colombia

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp