Hi Jevgeniy,

I listed here some of the works that I have on-hand, although a lot of
these are not very recently published, but if you are just getting started
on the topic, they are helpful, and I can send more that I have when I get
a chance to look through what I have more carefully.

A lot of the other titles I have relate more to my own specific interest
within Russian environmental issues/political ecology, such as geopolitics
in terms of Soviet history, Cold War industrial practices, the "transition"
from communism to the market economy, etc., so I'm not sure if that would
have been helpful to you. I have a number of articles that might be of
interest, that relate in some way or another to this - feel free to let me
know if I might help you find something more specific.

I know there are also a number of Russian-language texts/articles that
relate to these issues in some way, though they might not necessarily be
categorized or translated as "political ecology" per se.

Here's a very general list, but I hope it's at least somewhat helpful for
now:

Blinnikov, Mikhail S. 2011. *A Geography of Russia and Its Neighbors*. New
York: The Guilford Press.

Henry, Laura. 2010. Red to Green: Environmental Activism in Post-Soviet
Russia. Ithaca: Cornell University Press.

Houck, Oliver A. 2007. “Light from the trees: the stories of Minors Oposa
and the Russian forest cases.” *Georgetown International Environmental Law
Review*. 19(3) 321-373.

Petr Pavlinek and John Pickles (eds). 2000.  *Environmental Transitions:
Transformation and Ecological Defense in Central and Eastern Europe.*
<http://books.google.com/books?id=AuN_jpmP5-8C&pg=PA366&dq=theorizing+transition+routledge+pickles#v=onepage&q=theorizing%20transition%20routledge%20pickles&f=false>
Routledge.

Pryde, Philip R, ed. 1995. *Environmental Resources and Constraints in the
Former Soviet Republics*. Boulder, CO: Westview Press.

Ristroph, Elizabeth B. 2005. “Leave it to the Scientists! An examination of
Russian Environmental Policy-making.” *Albany Law Environmental Outlook
Journal*. Vol. 10. 33-70. [EJ]

*Shaw, Denis J.B*. 1999. Russia in the Modern World: A New Geography.
Malden, MA: Blackwell Publishers, Inc.

Weiner, Douglas R. 2002. *A Little Corner of Freedom: Russian Nature
Protection From Stalin to Gorbachev*. Berkeley and Los Angeles, CA:
University of California Press.

Ziegler, Charles E. 1990. *Environmental Policy in the USSR*. Amherst:
University of Massachusetts Press.

Best regards,

rosibel