…and if anyone is unsure of the horrors that can go on and the potential pitfalls with respect to strains on the public purse for putting things right, these two articles regarding a recent case in NI might be of interest…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-22540132
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-25983354

Kind regards,

Steve Forster BSc, MSc, MIEnvSc, FGS, CEnv

Director

IEG Technologies UK Limited

Chair – Joint Industry Working Group on Asbestos and C&D Materials

(M) +44 (0)7855 957140

(E)  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

(W)  <http://www.iegtechnologies.co.uk> www.iegtechnologies.co.uk