No the question should be who lets dogs run around a bowling green while a game is in play

The sign specifically says “No Ball Games and Dogs allowed on the bowling greens” either on their own is not prohibited

Thanks

Gareth Rees Mgeol (HONS) FGS

Contaminated Land Officer

Please Note I only work for Harborough District Council on Thursdays Fridays and alternate Wednesdays

We want to find out what you thought of our service to you when we dealt with this case. Your answers will help us improve our service.  It would be greatly appreciated if you could complete our Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire (https://www.harborough.gov.uk/forms/form/123/en/customer_satisfaction__environmental_health_team). Many thanks for your time

E mail:                        [log in to unmask]

Mobile:                       07976 431 236

Contact Centre:         01858 82 82 82

Fax:                             01858 82 10 00

DX                              DX 27317 Market Harborough