Hello Dr. Wayne,

thanks for the reply. However, I have another question to ask.

I am trying to use format converter to export chemical shift information to
NMR-STAR format. However, I get the following error message in a pop-up.

"Could not set up export menu for project: no
'project.currentNmrEntryStore.sortedEntries()' information available". What does
this mean?

Many thanks for your time.

with warm regards,
Aswani