Hi Jie,

the most obvious thing to do (and you might have tried that already) is to adjust the voxel size (in Å) and/or the contouring level of the map within Chimera. Both are normally associated with the EMDB entry of the map (under "map information”). Try to adjust these values in Chimera using the Volume Viewer menu.

Good luck,

Christian

Dr. Christian Benda
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry