Dear structural biology community,

I am currently recruiting for a Research Technician position in my new lab. I would be most grateful if you could bring this to the attention of anyone who you think may be interested.

Best,

Radhika

RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIST POSITION

A Research Technologist position is available in the lab of Radhika Subramanian in the Department of Molecular Biology at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. The lab focuses on examining the molecular mechanisms underlying microtubule organization. We use a variety of experimental tools to investigate this problem, including X-ray crystallography, single molecule biophysics, and cell biological methods (see references: Subramanian et. al, Cell 2013, 154(2):377-90; Subramanian et. al, Cell 2010, 142(3):433-43).

We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to assist with a new project investigating microtubule organization during cell division. The candidate must have a B.S. in biological sciences or related field (M.S. or higher is preferred) and at least 3 years of research experience. The candidate must have knowledge of general biochemistry and molecular biology techniques. Prior experience with protein expression in insect cells, X-ray crystallography or microscopy would be an added benefit.

Salary will be commensurate with experience and accomplishments.

Please follow the link below and search the keyword: Subramanian to apply for the position:

https://careers.partners.org/psc/EA/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_HM_PRE&Action=A&SiteId=2&

Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.  By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged

Radhika Subramanian

Assistant Professor
Department of Molecular Biology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School