This helps:
http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/xdswiki/index.php/XDSGUI

But you also have my script off list :-)

Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Office: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894
Fax:      +1-410-955-2926
http://lupo.jhsph.edu

On Oct 9, 2014, at 2:17 PM, Patrick Loll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to help a colleague process some data collected at beamline X25 of the late, lamented NSLS. Does anyone have an XDS.INP file that they know works for such data (this is for the Pilatus detector)? I have kludged together a file that looks right, but the processing still doesn't feel quite right...
Thanks,
Pat

Patrick J. Loll, Ph. D.
Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Director, Biochemistry Graduate Program
Drexel University College of Medicine
Room 10-102 New College Building
245 N. 15th St., Mailstop 497