Von: luzuok [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014 01:33
n: Schreuder, Herman R&D/DE
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re:[ccp4bb] AW: [ccp4bb] water at the same exactly position

Dear Herman,

    If there are duplicate atoms in my PDB, Phenix refine GUI will post error and crash (Sorry I haven't tried other refinement program).  And there is no .geo output file if program crash.

    Phenix refine thought them as nonbonded atoms with  distance equal to 0.

    Because there are clash_guard parameter with nonbonded_distance_threshold = 0.5 .

    I think I may try to turn of the clash_guard parameter.

Best Regards!

Lu Zuokun

--
卢作焜