Hi,

Since my crystallization condition contains PEG, I am trying to use PEG as
one of my cryo for testing. For example, one crystallization condition is
0.2M Na2PO4, 20%PEG3350. I want to make 0.2M Na2PO4 and 40% PEG3350 as
cryoprotectant. When I added 200ul salt from 1M stock, and 800ul PEG from
50% stock, mixed them, seems they stayed as emulsion (confirmed by
microscope), no matter how I pipette or vortex them. I tried to incubate it
at 40degree, seems it got worse.

I am now trying to re-make the cryo from solid reagent, not solution stock.
Will this be helpful? Or is there any other trick?

I will really appreciate!

Best,
Xiao