This whole smear campaign is not worth the ink it is written on and has no place whatever on any list or discussion group. But such tactics do not come from the Jimmy's or Rachel's of this world but from the elders who guide them.

Jamie's behaviour is far worse given that as usual he started the ball rolling in his usual devious manner. I do not mind JC or RW but JMcK is the prime mover as he was in the pre xmas exchanges.

He has no excuses but enjoys being the bad guy here.

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: BRITISH-IRISH-POETS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 15:56
Subject: Re: another list trouble

A bad time for glitches. I sent the earlier post but it kept bouncing back so I thought it was lost. Then I read Jimmy's post again, then I read it again and again and finally thought I'd better say what's below.
Differences of opinion etc are one thing, however hot. But to totally misrepresent someone in the way Jimmy's post did is something else and I am very cross about it. Part of it might be my own fault, I agree, but I don't think it's an excuse for the things he said.
I AM upset by this, and that's rare I can tell you. Most things here are water off a duck's back, but not this.
Cheers
Tim