Thanks Tim, appreciated.

On 9 October 2014 14:24, Tim Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Rachel - OK, I said I was withdrawing but your post below is very reasonable so I'll respond.

I apologise for the 'handbag' remark. It was stupid and I wasn't thinking about it properly. This can happen here. As to the phrase being considered sexist or not I realise that this was not the time or place to try that out. I was actually trying to 'lighten' things. How wrong can anyone be. So sorry, and I hope you and anyone else here can accept my apology with the same good will as I give it.

Cheers

Tim