Well done Peter for drawing the brit pos out of the woodworm!
Tilla

Tilla Brading

On 1 Oct 2014, at 17:05, "cheek, cris" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

http://www.newwriting.net/writing/poetry/after-la-rochefoucauld/

:D

looking forwards,

cris

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:00 PM, BRITISH-IRISH-POETS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. This List (7)
  2. some new books (5)
  3. Question (4)
  4. Book launch: 'And After This I Saw : Selections from the work of Julian of
     Norwich' by Edwin Kelly

Date:    Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:00:51 +0900
From:    jesse <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: This List

Discussion lists are tools.  This one has certainly helped me in all kinds of ways.  Sometimes one tool stays on the bench a bit longer than another, but that’s no reason to throw it away.  The problem with Facebook is that you see too many pictures of puppies and nicely drawn elephants with quotations from Buddha asking you to like them and not enough challenging posts that force you to rethink and question.  This list brings up material worth considering.  I think it has value for the very fact that we can read Peter Riley’s reviews among a host of other things.  I welcome its appearance in my in-box, as