From: Tim Allen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 31 October 2014, 12:33
Subject: Re: Hill and Prynne

To put Prynne and Hill in the same box because of their 'intelligence' is daft, as though they are the only examples of intelligence within the poetry of their time. They stick out intelligence wise because of the contrast with the general anti-intellectualism  and self imposed limits of the post-movement mainstreams, that's all. But I would be interested in hearing what Giles has to say about their shared concerns.

Cheers

Tim