From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 13 October 2014 11:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Turnitin account statistics

Hi Rebecca,

if you find a way to do it I’d like to know too. As the integration is a single account (we use the Basic plugin) we only get global data and cannot drill down to individual course level. I believe the information does sit inside the Blackboard Log files but I do not know how to extract it.

I’m very interested to hear if it is possible.

Kind regards,

Matt

Matthew West

Learning Technology Officer

Learning & Professional Development Centre

Keele University

+44(0)1782 733730