Hi Martin

I would be happy to do this.
Thanks

Chris

On Thursday, 2 October 2014, Martyn Annis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear ARC APG members,
>

> Andy Youell, Director of the Higher Education Data & Information
Improvement Programme (HEDIP), would like a member of ARC APG to sit on
their Advisory Panel as it currently does not include anyone from the
admissions community.  Andy’s email below gives the details.

> I think we should be represented and this also looks like a potentially
interesting development opportunity for a Head of Admissions or
equivalent.  Do we have any volunteers?  I would be grateful if you could
let me know by Friday 17th October.

> Yours,
>

> Martyn
>
> **************
>
> Martyn Annis
> Acting Director of Academic Services
>
> University of Brighton
>
> Mithras House
> Lewes Road
> Brighton
> BN2 4AT
> Tel: 00 44 (0)1273 642608
> Fax: 00 44 (0) 1273 642825
>

> From: Andy Youell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> Subject: The Higher Education Data & Information Improvement Programme
(HEDIIP)

> The Higher Education Data & Information Improvement Programme (HEDIIP)
has been established to redesign the information landscape in order to
arrive at a new system that reduces the burden on data providers and
improves the quality, timeliness and accessibility of data and information
about HE. The programme was established last year and is already working in
a number of areas around data collection and data definitions and is
exploring ways in which the quality, value and comparability of information
can be improved.

> The HEDIIP Programme Board are supported by an Advisory Panel which is
made up of a broad range of professionals from major stakeholder
communities. The panel is chaired by Mike Glover, Academic Registrar at
Warwick. The Advisory Panel currently does not include anybody from the
admissions community and we feel that this is an omission, especially given
the increasing prominence and importance that is being placed on
information for prospective students. We would therefore like to invite the
group to nominate a colleague from the community to join the panel.

> The Advisory Panel meets three times per year – normally in London. Panel
members are also invited to contribute to, and review, the specification of
HEDIIP projects and to play a role in the governance of individual HEDIIP
projects.

http://www.hediip.ac.uk/hediip-advisory-panel/

> Andy Youell
> Director
> Higher Education Data & Information Improvement Programme (HEDIIP)
>
> 95 Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1HZ
>
> W www.hediip.ac.uk
> T 01242 211145  M 0770 294 8449
>
> SKYPE andyyouell

> This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security
> System on behalf of the University of Brighton.
> For more information see http://www.brighton.ac.uk/is/spam/

> This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security
> System on behalf of the University of Brighton.
> For more information see http://www.brighton.ac.uk/is/spam/

*Christine Giles*
*Deputy Academic Registrar*

02392 843436