Begin forwarded message:

From: "Town, Christopher D." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [Arabidopsis] IAIC/AIP Workshop at PAG
Date: 29 October 2014 19:01:20 GMT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: Blake Meyers <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Greetings Arabidopsis Researchers

As in previous years, we will once again be holding our Arabidopsis Informatics Workshop at the annual Plant and Animal Genome Conference in San Diego.
The broad description of the workshop appears below.

"This workshop, co-organized by the Arabidopsis Information Portal (AIP) and the International Arabidopsis Informatics Consortium (IAIC) will present the development of a stable data and resources repository for Arabidopsis bioinformatics to serve the global plant research community. Included are presentations by plant biologists and computational experts on how the Arabidopsis Informatics Portal will be built in a sustainable, internationally-driven manner, and how it will be connected with a broad array of community-generated modules and their associated data."