Sent: 22 October 2014 19:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question on Merged Data in SPSS

Dear Colleagues,

I am working with a large database in SPSS.  I have two files, (person and household).  Each file has a weight, I am required to merge the files but am not sure if i should apply a weight when using the merged data. Can anyone offer some advice on this?

Regards,
Shervone

SIGNOFF allstat

to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, leaving the subject line blank.

SIGNOFF allstat