Dear Respected Professors,

Greetings for the day. Hope you are doing great.

I am a pre-final year undergraduate student pursuing Masters of Science in Economics at IIT Kharagpur, India. I am interested in pursuing a research career in statistics field which matches expertise area of you all. So, please accept my application for a position of summer intern under your able guidance during May-July 2015.

I have done following projects under experienced supervision of IIT professors which add value and experience to my credit

1. Comparative Analysis of National Food Security Bill 2013 and Chhattisgarh Food Security Act 2012.

2. Analyse the change in trends of petrol price using simple linear regression model by considering six macro economic variables using R.

With hard work and dedication I have acquired skilled expertise in R, Stata, SPSS, MS Office, as these can add great value to your work

Here is the list of relevant courses done by me -

Regression and Time series ModelProbability and Statistics, Computational Statistics, Econometrics Analysis, Public Finance and Policy, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Economics of Growth, Partial Differential Equations.

I believe that this mix of theoretical knowledge and skill-set can greatly contribute to your field of work and provide me excellent opportunity to work in a stimulating environment.

I will be glad be to furnish any further details at your behest. Please suggest if I need to study anything to broaden my scale of knowledge to contribute effectively.

Link below for my resume.

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjdLVyv35daRFppcExEaGVaVU0/view?usp=sharing

I am expecting a reply at your earliest convenience.

--
Subodh Goyal
4th Year Undergraduate Student

SIGNOFF allstat