Hi Allstat,

COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Statistical Programming team in our Early Clinical Development group in Leeds and are currently seeking to hire a SAS Programmer I to help support the team with the creation and production of Datasets, Tables, Figures and Listings in line with the required Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic reports.

About the Job
- Responsible for the production of SDTM datasets (including the reading in and reconciliation of electronic data) to the required specification, using SAS.
- Responsible for the production of ADaM datasets and data tables, figures and listings (TFLs) to the required specification for clinical, PK and PD reports, using SAS
- Ensure that SDTMs, ADaMs and TFLs are produced in a timely and accurate manner, and are in accordance with defined standards.
- Liaise with Medical Writers, Data Managers, Pharmacokineticists, Biostatisticians and other members of staff with regard to data and TFL specifications/requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is completed on work produced.
- Good time management and organization skills, the ability to prioritize own work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of work.
- Effective communication skills; a co-operative and team orientated approach.
- Perform other SAS, and non-SAS, related duties as assigned.

About You
To be successful in this position, you will need to:
Hold a Bachelor's Degree, ideally in a numerate or computing discipline.
Ideally demonstrate experience working as a SAS Programmer in the clinical research industry, or equivalent experience

We Offer
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
Covance's ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.

There is no better time to join us!

To apply, please use the following link:http://jobsearch.covance.com/jobs/1043854-Graduate-SAS-Programmer.aspx

Kind regards

Dave

Dave Gilchrist
Senior Recruiter
Covance Inc.

+44(0)1908 766344
www.covancecareers.com<http://www.covancecareers.com>

Confidentiality Notice: In accordance with Covance's Data Classification Policy, this email, including attachment(s), is classified as Confidential or Highly Confidential. This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or dissemination of the content of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error or this email is not intended for you, please delete or destroy all copies of this message in your possession and inform the sender. Thank you.

SIGNOFF allstat