Hi everyone,

Apologies for cross-posting and for asking a question that has been asked many times before.

We’re looking to pay students for their engagement in our quality management processes (review panel membership etc.) in just the same way we pay external academic members of staff.

Is this something you do?  And how much?

Thanks for all your help with this.

Cheers

Jacqui

Jacqui Fernie| ELIR Project Coordinator

Department of Governance and Quality Enhancement

Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA

T: +44 (0)141 273 1829

F: +44 (0) 141 273 1306

Usual working: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday