We don't offer a Health & community Studies specifically, our related courses are split like this
B7 Nursing B710 Community nursing
B7 Nursing B712 Health visiting
B7 Nursing B713 School nursing
B7 Nursing B720 Midwifery
B9 Others in subjects allied to medicine B910 Environmental health
B9 Others in subjects allied to medicine B940 Counselling
L5 Social work L500 Social work
L5 Social work L510 Health & welfare
L5 Social work L530 Youth work
L5 Social work L540 Community work
L5 Social work L560 Probation/after-care
L5 Social work L590 Social work not elsewhere classified

Hope that's of some help

Georgina

--
Georgina Spary