Dear Colleagues

We would like to draw your attention to an excellent opportunity to join
the expanding UK NEQAS [Edinburgh] centre, based in the Department of
Laboratory Medicine at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.

We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the
Peptide Hormone section of this internationally respected EQA centre.
The post advertised is a key position, involving planning of scheme
activities and day-to-day management of their implementation.

The post holder will liaise closely with other UK NEQAS [Edinburgh]
staff and, more widely, with a range of colleagues including those in
participating laboratories, the diagnostics industry, other UK NEQAS
Centres and other accreditation and regulatory agencies.

Full details including an application pack are available on the NHS
Scotland recruitment website at

https://jobs.scot.nhs.uk/_results.aspx?catID=&regionID=&orgID=&word=UK%20NEQAS

The closing date for applications is Friday the 24th of October. We
expect to interview at the beginning of November.

Please e-mail or telephone me if you would like to discuss the post.

With best wishes to all

Cathie Sturgeon

UK NEQAS [Edinburgh]
Dept of Laboratory Medicine
Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
Edinburgh EH16 4SA

Tel: 0131 242 6885

Website: edqas.org

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk