Dear Christian,

Many thanks for the link.

Best

Edouard

Le 17 sept. 2014 à 14:20, Christian Gates St-Pierre <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

To Edouard and others,

David's PhD is available on Academia.edu (https://mae-fr.academia.edu/EvaDavid). I could also distribute it at the meeting in San Rafael, or send a copy via WeTransfer or DropBox, if necessary.

Christian

Christian Gates St-Pierre, PhD
Invited Researcher
Département d'anthropologie
Université de Montréal

De : Alice Choyke <[log in to unmask]>
À : Edouard Masson-MacLean <[log in to unmask]>; "Mailing list for archaeologists of the research group for the study of object and waste of bone, antler. ivory and horn." <[log in to unmask]>
Envoyé le : mercredi 17 Septembre 2014 8h33
Objet : Re: [Bonetools] [ZOOARCH] Eva David PhD

Dear Edouard,
     Why don't you write to Eva directly on the bonetools mailing list. I am sure other bone tool people would be interested in having a copy of her dissertation as well. Be patient - I will be able to distribute your request once I find a server at the ICAZ venue. the e-mail is: [log in to unmask]

Best,
Alice