Dear colleagues,

I hope it is not too rude of me to send a brief email informing people about a book which I have recently had published with Palgrave Macmillan. The book was developed out of my PhD research with young lesbians and gay men in the North-East of England, and explores contemporary narratives of lesbian and gay identities. It may be of interest to people working in youth studies who are also doing work on sexualities.

Have a look on the Palgrave website if this looks like it might be of interest to you or anyone you know.

http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/understanding-narrative-identity-through-lesbian-and-gay-youth-edmund-colemanfountain/?K=9780230361744

Best wishes,

Edmund
--
Edmund Coleman-Fountain
Research Fellow,

Tel: 01904 321983

Understanding Narrative Identity through Lesbian and Gay Youth available in July 2014 through Palgrave Macmillan: http://www.palgrave.com/products/title.aspx?pid=544797

The Social Policy Research Unit has an international reputation for excellence in research in key areas of social policy, especially disability, social work, health and social care, children and young people, poverty, welfare and employment. Read about our research and download publications from: www.york.ac.uk/spru

Winner of the Queen's Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education 2009

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010

EMAIL DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.html