I've updated the wiki with the multicore status

https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Batch_system_status#Sites_batch_system_status

Testing -> Production

Glasgow
Liverpool
Oxford

Candidate -> Testing

IC
RALPP

Null -> Candidate (orange X)

RHUL
Sheffield
ECDF
Sussex

On 09/09/2014 10:15, Jeremy Coles wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear All,

The agenda for today’s ops meeting is at http://indico.cern.ch/event/339878/. The focus will be on our ongoing activities: GridPP DIRAC; VOMS readiness; multicore deployment and a review of last week’s ops coordination meeting. We also have our full ticket review postponed from last week.

Coming up this afternoon we have a WLCG pre-GDB on Clouds (http://indico.cern.ch/event/272791/), and on Wednesday a GDB (http://indico.cern.ch/event/272777/) reviewing progress in EGI, identity federation, site availability changes, data management and dynamic multicore with Condor.

regards,
Jeremy

--
Respect is a rational process.