*Apologies for cross posting*

SEDA Spring Teaching Learning and Assessment Conference
Internationalising the Curriculum: What does this mean? How can we achieve it?
14 May 2015 - 15 May 2015

Location: Marriott Victoria and Albert Hotel, Manchester<http://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/travel/manva-manchester-marriott-victoria-and-albert-hotel/>

Proposals should be submitted electronically to SEDA at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, using the proposal form, by Friday 7th November 2014.

Please see the SEDA website<http://www.seda.ac.uk/index.php?p=14_2&e=453&c=1> for further details.

Follow discussions about this and other SEDA conferences on Twitter<https://twitter.com/Seda_UK_> using #sedaconf.

Joseph Callanan
Events and Publications Officer
The Association of Commonwealth Universities
Woburn House
20-24 Tavistock Square
London WC1H 9HF

United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7380 6769
Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 2655
www.acu.ac.uk<http://www.acu.ac.uk>

@The_ACU<http://twitter.com/#!/The_ACU>
http://linkd.in/the-acu

The world beyond 2015 - is higher education ready?

Join the conversation and help raise awareness of how higher education can and should respond to global development challenges beyond 2015. We're inviting voices from within and outside the higher education sector to share their opinions. Get involved at www.acu.ac.uk/beyond-2015

This email and any attachments to it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is a UK registered charity (registered charity number 314137) whose Patron is Her Majesty The Queen, the Head of the Commonwealth.