Hi Roya,

I guess you may have two questions:

1. DICOM To NIfTI: I will suggest you first use DPABI -> Utilities -> DICOM Sorter to sort your DICOM files. Then you can use DPARSF/DPARSFA to convert your data into NIfTI (.nii, SPM compatible) by one click.

2. .nii.gz to .hdr/.img: DPABI/DPARSF is .nii.gz compatible. If you really want to do so, two commands:
[Data Header] = y_Read('XXX.nii.gz');
y_Write(Data,Header,'XXXNew.img');

Best,

Chao-Gan