Hi Nils,

This is something that had been fixed just after the last SPM version was released.

It should work fine if you change Line 79 in spm_dcm_ind_results.m into:

TF{i,j} = TF{i,j} + xY.xf{i,j}(:,1:nf)*xY.U';

It will be fixed in the new SPM release but for now you could just change it in your code.

Hope this solved the problem!

Best,
Bernadette

Dear SPM experts,

I tried to use the "Wavelet transform" button in the DCM for M/EEG window, but I get an error message. The same happens when I try to save the files as images after inverting the DCM. I think that is because it uses the same function from spm_dcm_ind_results.m (case{lower('Wavelet')}).

The error occurs, because the matrix dimensions of xY.xf{i,j} and xY.U' don't match. The problem seems to be that in line 57 you remove the unmodelled frequency modes in xY.U. That leads to a reduced dimension if you use less then 8 modes (for example dimension 4x45 instead of 8x45). At the same time the dimension of xY.xf{i,j} stays the same (for example 144x8). At the moment I replaced xY.U' by xY.Uold' (that is a copy of xY.U before removing the unmodelled modes). Is this a possible way to do it or would that lead to a wrong time-frequency output?

Best,
Nils
Dipl.-Math. Nils Rosjat
University of Cologne