Rotations are around the origin of the image. If you want to rotate around some point, you'd need to translate the image so that the point is at the origin, do the rotation and then translate back again (with minus the first set of translations).
Best regards,
John

University of Edinburgh JS <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have been trying to alter the pitch of a image file - rectangular voxel (exported from a .mat marsbar ROI). All I want to do is slightly alter the angle of the ROI. I must be misunderstanding something about the pitch rotation? When I alter the pitch (using Display images) it is changing the angle as required. However, the image is also moving forward. I have attached an example here. Why is this happening? Is it possible to change the angle here without moving the voxel forward? Thanks