Dear SPM experts,

I tried to use the "Wavelet transform" button in the DCM for M/EEG
window, but I get an error message. The same happens when I try to
save the files as images after inverting the DCM. I think that is
because it uses the same function from spm_dcm_ind_results.m
(case{lower('Wavelet')}).

The error occurs, because the matrix dimensions of xY.xf{i,j} and
xY.U' don't match. The problem seems to be that in line 57 you remove
the unmodelled frequency modes in xY.U. That leads to a reduced
dimension if you use less then 8 modes (for example dimension 4x45
instead of 8x45). At the same time the dimension of xY.xf{i,j} stays
the same (for example 144x8). At the moment I replaced xY.U' by
xY.Uold' (that is a copy of xY.U before removing the unmodelled
modes). Is this a possible way to do it or would that lead to a wrong
time-frequency output?

Best,
Nils
Dipl.-Math. Nils Rosjat