Hi Bin,

Please comment out the lines 142-147 in spm_dcm_ind_data.m:

% check data are not oversampled (< 4ms)

%--------------------------------------------------------------------------

if (T2 - T1)/DT > 256

DT = fix((T2 - T1)/128);

end

DCM.options.D = DT;

I think what happened is that this downsampling reduced your time
resolution and therefore the edge artefacts started to show up in your
window of interest. This shouldn't happen if you remove these lines. The
lines will be commented out in the next SPM release but you could do this
in your own code for now.

Note that there is also another check on the sampling rate a few lines
above in the code. This checks whether your sampling rate after
downsampling is still higher than 250Hz, and if so, reduces it. If you
don't want this to happen you could also comment out these lines and then
the downsampling is exactly as you specify.

Let me know in case this did not solve the problem!

Best,
Bernadette