My approach is to threshold each map, then convert them to 1s and 0s, then
use imcalc to form the sum of all of them. If I only have a few images to
form a conjunction, I sometimes weight each image to see which images
overlap in different locations.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School