Hi Nils,

This is something that had been fixed just after the last SPM version was
released.

It should work fine if you change Line 79 in spm_dcm_ind_results.m into:

TF{i,j} = TF{i,j} + xY.xf{i,j}(:,1:nf)*xY.U';

It will be fixed in the new SPM release but for now you could just change
it in your code.

Hope this solved the problem!

Best,
Bernadette