*Senior Lecturer in Biblical Studies <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN670/>*
Theology, Philosophy & Religious Studies
University of Chichester

*PhD scholarships <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN061/>*
Copenhagen Graduate School of Social Sciences
University of Copenhagen

*Research Officer <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN097/>*
Middle East Centre

*Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in British Politics
<http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN334/>*
Politics, Languages & International Studies
University of Bath

*Research Assistant/Associate <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN778/>*
European Policies Research Centre
University of Strathclyde

*Lectureship in Sociology <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJM634/>*
School of Arts and Social Sciences
City University London

*Research Assistant <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN230/>*
Faculty of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences
Manchester Metropolitan University

*Research Associate (Wellcome Trust) <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN254/>*
College of Social Sciences
University of Glasgow

*Lecturer in Sociology <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN272/>*
Faculty of Business Environment and Society
Coventry University

*ESRC PhD Studentships in the Social Sciences
<http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN484/>*
University of Warwick

*Lecturer in Social Sciences <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN517/>*
Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Edge Hill University

*Lecturer in Quantitative Sociology <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AJN798/>*
School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research
University of Kent

*Postdoc: Dynamics in the History of Religions between Asia and Europe*
<http://www.religiousstudiesproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/KHK-Postdoc-Religion-and-Media.pdf>
Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany

Have You Seen Our Career Advice Videos?

An important aspect of applying for any academic job is to be able to map
your skills onto what employers are looking for. check our our skills and
experience mapping video <http://bit.ly/1C5cAko> for expert advice

People make career choices in different ways. For advice on how to make a
career choice watch our video <http://bit.ly/1tN4XKW>

For more job hunting tips, careers advice, case studies and other useful
information please visit jobs.ac.uk Careers Advice <http://bit.ly/161pUTO>

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>