From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kathryn Harrison [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 September 2014 14:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Additional resources for Institutional CPD Schemes

Hi Sarah,

As you’re aware the HEA has a pool of specifically recruited and trained UKPSF consultants. This group of experts are very current in their knowledge of the use of the UKPSF in terms of both recognition and accreditation. All of these UKPSF consultants are experienced, up to date and serving HEA accreditors and as such are ideally placed to support both individuals in their applications and to work with institutions throughout the accreditation cycle.

Best wishes,

Kat

Kathryn Harrison SFHEA

Academic Lead: Accreditation, Recognition and Reward

Teacher Excellence

T +44 (0)1904 717500   M +44 (0) 7796757704       [log in to unmask]

The Higher Education Academy, Innovation Way, York Science Park, Heslington, York, YO10 5BR

www.heacademy.ac.uk – Twitter@HEAcademy

Bookings are now open for the first HEA enhancement event, Moving with the times: Continuing professional development for changing academic careers, 2 October 2014, Leicester Conference Centre.  Find out more and book your place here.