Dear Colleagues,

Our current external examiner will be ending her term with us in December 2014.

We are therefore looking to recruit a new external examiner for the Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education. The Postgraduate Certificate is a 60 credit programme that runs over one academic year. It is contractual requirement for new teaching staff at the University and is also offered to external candidates and partner college staff (both inside and outside the UK). The programme is offered in a blended mode, combining online content with compulsory study days.

The programme is accredited by the HEA to D2 (Fellow) and, for Nursing and Healthcare Professionals, by the NMC to NMC Teach Standard. Because of the nature of this provision, all applicants should have an in-depth knowledge of programmes such as this, the HEA UKPSF and be NMC registered.

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to email me. If you would like to be considered please send me your CV and a covering letter by Monday 29th September. Once the successful applicant has accepted the position, all other applicants will be notified that they were unsuccessful on this occasion.

With best wishes,

Karen

Dr Karen Smith, SFHEA | Senior Lecturer in Educational Development| Educational Development Unit, University of Greenwich, Queen Mary 162, Old Royal Naval College, 30 Park Row, London, SE10 9LS | 0208 331 9340| [log in to unmask] |http://www2.gre.ac.uk/about/schools/education/about/staff/karen-smith| http://www.linkedin.com/in/karensmithuk

SEDA Project blog: 'Higher Education Policy and the Shaping of Educational Development Practice' is accessible here: http://blogs.gre.ac.uk/policyandeddev/

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.