Apologies for cross-posting.

It's time to plan for EDC 2015!

Theme: Reflecting on our Leap beyond the Evidence

The University of Manitoba and Red River College are pleased to be your hosts. The conference will be held on Feb 11-13, 2015 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.  The conference provides a space and place for everyone engaged in educational development, professional development or continuing professional development to collaborate, network and exchange ideas with their peers. It is a national, interdisciplinary conference. It is at its heart, a practitioner's conference. We invite proposals which describe your experiences and/or  research on educational development practices and professional development programs.  Please click here<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1231384/edcposterFINAL_10.5x14.jpg> for an informational poster.

Winnipeg is centrally located, home to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights<http://museumforhumanrights.ca/>, Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet<http://www.rwb.org/>, the NHL Winnipeg Jets<http://jets.nhl.com/index.html>, the one of a kind polar bear Journey to Churchill<http://www.assiniboineparkzoo.ca/attractions/exhibits-info.php?entry_id=13916> exhibit at the Assiniboine Park Zoo, amazing culinary experiences, Festival du Voyageur<http://festivalvoyageur.mb.ca/en/> (Canada's largest winter festival)  and much more.

Winnipeg is an easy destination. The Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport<http://www.waa.ca/> has daily non-stop flights to and from all major centres in Canada.

The Call for Proposals continues to be open until Oct 3, 2014. Please visit www.edc2015.ca<http://www.edc2015.ca> for details and to register.

Also, we are looking for proposal reviewers, so if you are able to review 6-8 abstracts of not more than 250 words each, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to volunteer as a peer reviewer. The anticipated reviewing period will be between October 13 and October 31, 2014.
Looking forward to spending time collaborating, connecting and exchanging ideas with you!

If you have questions, please contact:

Eunice Friesen
Associate Director, Educational Innovations
Centre for the Advancement of
Teaching and Learning
University of Manitoba
Ph: 204-474-7456

Cheers,

Jordanne Christie
EDC Vice-Chair, Conferences
Educational Developer
Centre for Academic and Faculty Enrichment (C.A.F.E)
Durham College
(905) 721-2000 Ext. 3675