Apologies for any cross posting.

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the EDC Executive and Conference hosts the University of Manitoba and Red River College, I'm pleased to announce that we have extended the deadline for the call for proposals for the 2015 Educational Developers Caucus Conference to Friday, October 31, 2014.

We hope that you will join us in Winnipeg, Manitoba from February 11 13, 2015 and consider submitting a proposal to lead a session. The call for proposals and submission form can be downloaded from the conference website (http://www.edc2015.ca/) and the EDC website (http://www.stlhe.ca/constituencies/educational-developers-caucus/edc-conferences).

The theme for the 2015 conference is Reflecting on our Leap Beyond the Evidence and we are pleased to welcome Dr. Christopher Adams who will be delivering a pre-conference session on the “nuts and bolts” of understanding of program evaluations, and RoseAnna Schick who will be  our 2015 keynote speaker.  Please click here for an informational poster.

Winnipeg is centrally located, home to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet, the NHL Winnipeg Jets, the one of a kind polar bear Journey to Churchill exhibit at the Assiniboine Park Zoo, amazing culinary experiences, Festival du Voyageur (Canada’s largest winter festival)  and much more.

Winnipeg is an easy destination. The Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport has daily non-stop flights to and from all major centres in Canada.

If you have any questions or comments about the call for proposals or the review process, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you in Winnipeg!

Jordanne Christie
EDC Vice-Chair, Conferences