The announcement below, about a ‘Uniform Description System for Materials on the Nanoscale’ that has been developed by a CODATA-VAMAS Working Group may be of interest to subscribers to this mailing list.

Information about the UDS and the Working Group is available at http://www.codata.org/nanomaterials

Best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

CODATA: International Collaboration for Open Scientific Data, an information leaflet http://bit.ly/codata_info_14-09

Join us at SciDataCon 2014, the International Conference on Data Sharing and Integration for Global Sustainability: http://www.scidatacon2014.org/registration
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: [log in to unmask] | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: