The Scientific Archivists Group would like to invite you to register for our twoday Autumn workshop at the Penta Hotel, Reading, UK. This event will take place over Wednesday and Thursday 1516 October and will include presentations, discussions, exercises and networking breaks. In addition, there will be a delegate drinks reception and dinner on Wednesday evening.

The workshops will be covering three very different topics. We shall focus on records classification during the morning of our first day, a topic that is fundamental to the activities of a GxP records manager or archivist. We hope to get you thinking about this topic in a new way! In the afternoon we will then move onto the topic of change management. Our industry is always undergoing change, whether through mergers and acquisitions, regulatory changes or the introduction of new technology. We shall be learning some skills to help us adapt with the changes and also to influence the changes.

Our second day is devoted entirely to managing electronic records. We shall cover several topics including: storage media challenges; archive solutions; and digital preservation planning.

Options are available to book one or two days individually as a day delegate, or to book for the full programme including overnight accommodation at the Penta Hotel, drinks reception and delegate dinner.

Full information and online booking can be found at http://sagroup.eventhq.co.uk

Regards,

Eldin.

Eldin Rammell

Secretary

Scientific Archivists Group Ltd.

Tel. +44 1905 617716

Scientific Archivists Group Ltd, Registered Office Berkeley Townsend, Hunter House,  150 Hutton Road, Shenfield, Essex, CM15 8NL.  Registered in England & Wales, Company Number: 07614340

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]