Apologies for cross-posting

The Paul Mellon Centre Expansion Project - temporary closure

In order to improve facilities and provide further space for the library and archive, our staff and other academic activities at the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, we are in the process of expanding into the building adjacent to our present premises at number 16 Bedford Square, London.  As a result of the expansion, and the related construction and refurbishment, the Paul Mellon Centre will close to the public from Friday 24 October 2014.

The Public Study Room will not be able to accommodate readers during this time and library, archive and photo archive material will not be available for use during this period. Collections staff will also be unable to carry out any research enquiries due to material being in storage for during this period.

This is an exciting phase in the life of the Centre and we look forward to welcoming researchers to our enhanced and expanded space next summer.

At present we aim to re-open at the end of June 2015, but this date may change as the project progresses.  For the most up-to-date information and any developments on the expansion project, please visit our website:

www.paul-mellon-centre.ac.uk/392/

The Collections Staff
The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
16 Bedford Square | London | WC1B 3JA
+44 (0)20 7580 0311
[log in to unmask] | www.paul-mellon-centre.ac.uk