Dear Jen and other colleague,

I've been following this very interesting discourse on the merit of retaining the listserve. Being a knowledge worker based here in the Caribbean, I personally find it an extremely useful tool and would like this service to remain free as David suggested. That being said, I think that we could do better by assigning appropriate subject captions to properly highlight the substance of the issue being circulated. Still, information is relative to each user's specific need, and therefore some of the content will be useful to some, while 'rubbish' to others... of course here I'm referring to the illustration by our colleague, Daphne in this discussion.

Regards,

Emerson