Dear All,

On the back of this email, I was wondering if anyone in local government in the UK might have a digital continuity policy or a digital archives policy that they would be willing to share?

I would be grateful for contact on or off the list.

Thanks

Lawrence

Principal Information Management Officer

Durham County Council

Room 4/143-148

County Hall

County Durham